(1) A stylised ‘M’ creates a distinctive logo for a new business park in Poole. (2) A multiple bezel system infographic for a watch manufacturer.
(3) Are they waves or market fluctuations for an investment company? (4) Eight elements combine to create a distinctive image for a recruitment company.
(1) A system that automatically responds to rising heat levels. (2) There’s common knowledge and there’s uncommon knowledge; the latter is best
for B2B data. (3) A globe within a circle for a business travel company. (4) Stainless steel handrails create the logo a for a luxury boat importer.
(1) Contemporary graffiti provided the inspiration for this logo for an experiential marketing company.
(2) A deconstructed and transparent football was the basis for this creative device designed specifically for a south coast premiership club.
(1) Brand identity for a residential housing development. (2) Brand identity for a residential housing development.
(3) Brand identity for a residential housing development. (4) Brand identity for a commercial property at Port Solent.
(1) “Recycled energy” was the brief for this surf logo. (2) Needles growing on a Larch twig were the inspiration for this housing development.
(3) “Making a difference” was the event name, “thinking outside the box” the theme. (4) A smartphone app to locate your nearest NHS surgery.